Co-Manager & Partner
Role & Responsibilities
Olivier Martin, Co-Manager & Partner of the Ecurie de Beauclerc, is responsible for the commercial management of the enterprise as well as in charge of the training and sports development program for the horses, whether they belong to the stables or are entrusted to the latter by private owners under the diligent care of the team. The commercial side of his management responsibilities encompasses the decision to accept new horses into the stables, the training period required and, the appropriate timing for their commercialization and ultimately, their sale. The sports development part of his task consists of devising a tailored program for each horse depending on its maturity and physical capabilities which, in turn determine the level and intensity of training and the show jumping events in which they would compete.
On another level, Olivier is in charge of all that relates to the good management and proper functioning of the stables including, but not limited to, the wellbeing of the horses, the coordination of all relevant professionals (equine federations, horse associations, vets and others), the relationship with private owners and finally, the maintenance of the equestrian facilities at the best standards of comfort and security for both horses and riders.
- 2009-2019 professional and principal rider, as well as, Stable General Manager of the Haras de Semilly of Richard Levallois
- 2007-2009 professional rider in Germany
- 2006-2007 professional rider in Belgium
- BEPA Aménagement de l’Espace à Merdrignac (Brittany)
- Fluency in French and English with basic knowledge of German.
Role & Responsibilities
Charlotte Lemaréchal, Head Groom since 2019, is in charge of the training and development of the sport horses. She is tasked with coordinating all the services of veterinarians, farriers and food suppliers. Finally, she supervises and oversees the maintenance of all equipment and equestrian facilities.
- Haras du Croizé - Franck Coursin (Brittany). Groom both at the stables and in shows working closely with Stéphane Rage, a professional rider of young horses.
- Competition Stables of Nicolas Paillot (Picardie). Groom both at the stables and in shows working closely with various professional riders.
Holder of a Professional Baccalaureate « Conduite et Gestion d’une Entreprise Hippique » alternately at the CFA de Sées and, in practical training & internship with Sébastien Tencé, professional rider of young horses.